Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Game of Monopoly

Its funny how the world goes round with such obstacles in today's society. I grew up once thinking I could have a large family of my own and take over the world; I do believe its possible, if we didn't have so many roadblocks and mazes that tends to make us just say "FUCK IT"...but unfortunately I told myself, "I'm going to play the game with understanding of how to make my moves". Observing my surroundings, analyzing my thoughts, structuring my needs and taking the challenge to feel it out. I've had my paths with bumps and potholes and just too many damages on my journey. And now, I trust the direction I'm going with belief that I am on the right path.




FORBES feature of January addition:

John V. Roos
U.S. Ambassador to Japan

Roos has spent the last two years as President Obama's Diplomatic Representative in Tokyo. He has quoted:

"I was very pleased to see the extent to which companies around the world stepped up to offer aid to Japan in its time of need. According to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, in the first two months alone after the March 11 catastrophe, global corporate assistance to Japan totaled over $300 million, with over half of that amount originating from American Businesses."

But we as Americans have everyday catastrophes of: NO jobs, NO shelter, NO health benefits and many us have trouble getting food....such great businesses we have!

"Be Original, Be Avant Garde"

No comments:

Post a Comment