Monday, February 20, 2012

CALM

Learning to keep calm through daily tasks could turn out to be a lot more than just a four letter word. Sometimes we tend to focus on matters that draws worries, anxiety and such tension without thinking about the stress that comes along with it, allowing it to harm our bodies. They say change the DVD in your mind and learn to spend peace and quiet time alone at least 1 day a week and enjoy doing what you love doing without distractions of any sort.

I am currently reading this book titled "CALM at work" that I just happen to come across on a day that I decided to go roaming. No planning on shopping, spending money or anything just a walk to get some air. Here this book catches my eye at a thrift shop and I really couldn't beat the price, so I bought it. Long story short, my mind is truly working on new functions and I'm going to start by laughing and keeping a continuous smile on my face, while organizing my new calendar. :)


My Spa Day's





Daily Exercise to keep Balanced

Enjoying my Own Time












"Be Original, Be Avant Garde"

No comments:

Post a Comment